Most people ask me why they are not losing weight. They usually do some things right but for the most part, they generally do some mistakes that slow or stop their progress in losing weight.
Let me share with you 7 things to lose weight as quick as possible.
- Limit your intake of food: If your goal is to lose weight, you will need to be aware of the amount of calories you eat every day. If you think that you can lose weight and eat whatever you want…you are dreaming. Burn more calories than you eat and you will be a step closer to your weight loss goal.
- Weight training: Weight training is probably one of the most important aspect to help you lose weight. The metabolism get faster by regular weight training and you then burn more fat when you are at rest.
- Limiting the starchy food: Food like potatoes, rice, bread and pasta are good to give you energy. When your diet is compose of to many of these foods the body will deposit the excess calories as fat. Especially if their is a lack of activity.
- Exercise first thing in the morning: A lot of research have been done on exercising on a empty stomach. It as been found that you can tap in your fat reserves faster. The best time to do it is first thing in the morning. Why… because you have been fasting for 8 -10 hours.
- Drink lots of water: Water as no calories and keep you full for 30 to 60 minutes. Instead of drinking cola or fruit juice, drink some water and you will see that you will lose weight faster.Train with a group of people: Training with a group can get you very result. You will be able to help and motivate each others in attaining your mutual goal. I recommend you join an exercise group of your choice like pilates, yoga or aqua fitness.
- Have a role model: Find a physique that you would like to have in a magazine of your choice. Then cut it out and place the images in a place that you will see the picture often. This will help you to focus on your fat loss goal.